Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 21, 2014

Day ½ – (AD 430 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0.0 Miles – The Preparation on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today it is very strange that I am not getting on my Schwinn 150. Yes I am taking a break. It seems extremely weird that the process and habit that I have created over this past while, that is, to get on my stationary bicycle each morning, is so fixated in my mind. It is sort of like I have to hold myself back from something that seems to be calling to me from the distance. Just wondering.

I have been reworking myself and my Schwinn 150 for the next stage of my journey, Jim’s Trek III. I have laid out a schedule of key markers, mileage, distance, weight, etc. in a much more systematic way and a wee bit more organized than that of either Part I or Part II. I supposed I have created a habit.

Jim’s Trek III, Uluru.

Work is progressing on our newest quilt and wall hanging H-1. We haven't titled this one as yet. Advice to anyone working with fabric pieces near an open window, use weights or pins.

Fantastic news SC. Speedy recovery, Sir CN.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment