Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 199 – (AD 426) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.2 Miles – Certainly the Home Stretch on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I attempted to and cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total miles are at now 8,529.3.  Today is my 426th day of riding my Schwinn 150.  It is also the 199th day that I have been cycling in Jim's Trek Part II.


My virtual Trek still has me located on US-19 S/US-88 S. And I just passed the Village Pines Mobile Park. Not sure if I understand the “Smokers Only Heart Disease” sign on the left-side of the highway. That sign was there via the Google image taken in 2011.


The new sign, in the same spot as of September 2013, now reads, “Spot A Stroke Fast”. Curious… Using the recent words of a TV newscaster on Channel 8, "Is this Florida-esque?"

The design for our new H-1 quilt and wall hanging has been completed.  Now to work on the dimensions.  We figure that Warhol’s Itch could be ascribed to an M&M that may be about 12-feet tall. Working on the design for the new H-2. And there is still about 8 inches of crocheting to be done to finish the interior top of our new Glowing.

And Breaking Bad continues to be my cycling companion. I am at a point where I am not sure where the plot line is going but the writers and the producers are certainly keeping me interested. It seems that crime, if this is crime, does not pay…or does it.

Supper tonight, I’m going to try a Sous Vide sirloin tip roast. Should prove interesting. Vacuum seal roast and immerse in a water bath at 138.2°F. For how long? About that many hours. Five.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment