Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 195 – (AD 422) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.0 Miles – Headed South on US-19 on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And today I cycled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. My grand total miles to date is now 8,443.1.


This morning I rounded Perry, Florida and am now headed south, on my virtual Trek on US-19 S/US-27 Alt S/US-98 S. All-things-being equal I only have 175.0 more miles and then I will be home. Damn, I can’t wait to see my mental odometer turn just over 8,600 miles. I still have my last to goal points, the 39th and the 40th but I am sure that I will feel some great sense of accomplishment. And then on to Jim’s Trek III.

Today I'm trying to determine whether this new thing is something of a big deal or something that I just need to make sure that I am aware of and watch. The thing cut from my forehead, just at my magnificent hairline, has proven to be malignant. And of course it has been cut out and frozen. At this time it is nothing to be too concerned about... but of course I need to know the definition of malignant.

From Merriman Webster Dictionary - Malignant - Medical: very serious and dangerous: tending or likely to grow and spread in a rapid and uncontrolled way that can cause death.

Well, so what next, Gloria Gaynor?



And then I see and absorb the amazing gift of Ethan Bortnick. Of course I had to search and learn about this young prodigy from Pembroke Pines, Florida. The Creator and or Creators have certainly passed on one tremendous gift.

My viewing companion of Breaking Bad is an episode that seems to be setting up some new story lines.

Work on our Warhol’s Itch is continuing at a pleating pace. We’re working on two new designs for our Hoffman pieces. Should prove interesting and something different. Glowing, our crocheted afghan has increased in length. Only about 22 more rows to go to complete the inner top.

My fasting blood sugar count this morning was 95. I am now rethinking and examining my eating habits. I think I need to reduce my body fat percentage.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment