Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 201 – (AD 428) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.2 Miles – Almost a Wrap on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning’s cycle reached another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 150. And Jim’s Trek has now had 30,410 Pageviews…


Today I am on US-19 S or Commercial Way and just north of the major intersection at Cortez Boulevard. I guess I am now just west of Brooksville, Florida. My virtual location image of Google Maps was taken, and I supposed was catalogued in May of 2011. Just wondering about the intricate program that actually corresponds randomly to chosen points to Street Views on the Google Maps program. I can just imagine the size of that database.


Early morning blood sugar count up this morning to 113. I had a craving for and then proceeded to pig out on a large bag of Krinkle Cut Buffalo Bleu Potato Chips. Haven't done that in a long, long time...but they were so,so good.

This morning 170,728 words written since I began my morning pages. This is exclusive of my writing of my blogs. And yes I spend a lot of time writing. Definitely no book(s) yet. Just words.

And I think that I am just following my Newsman advice. “Exercise is essential to ‘grow back your brain’”. What can I say? There has to be some positive correlation now between the grey matter between my ears and the silver grey Schwinn 150 that I have been cycling these now 8,573.6 miles. So Marie-Claude does this mean that I am actually getting smarter?


Andy and I thought that you may like a quick peek at the progress we have been making on our new Warhol’s Itch. This one is certainly something different. The design and the layout of the fabric is looking more and more like our original intention and draft.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment