Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 197 – (AD 424) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.3 Miles – 30,005 Pageviews on My Schwinn 150


Good Day,

Today I cycled on my Schwinn 150 21.3 miles. My total miles on this 424th day are now 8,485.1. Tomorrow it looks like I roll over 8,500.


This morning I am headed east on Co Rd 55/US-19 S/US-27 Alt S/US-98 S toward SE 633 St/Neely Hicks Rd. I am, what appears to be, continuing to follow US-19 S. I soon will be crossing over the Suwannee River. And I only have about 118 more miles to my 39th Interlake address goal.

This morning first thing, I wrote up my morning pages. I hit 760 words and I am now following a 121 day streak. I began this morning pages challenge 222 days ago and I have only missed two days. Not bad, and since I started 750 Words I have written, excluding my blogs, 167,678 words.

And obviously it is Valentine’s Day. How could I not tell? There are so many bloody hearts in every candy and chocolate store, physical and online. There are so many sure and sappy outbursts of endearment and mushiness on every type and venue of social media. But there are three other types of celebrations slated for February 14th, apart from Valentine’s Day. The three are Ferris Wheel Day, Donor Day, and Pet Theft Awareness Day. Just make sure that you avoid the Cheetah Hunt coaster at Busch Gardens.

And by the way, Jim’s Trek reached 30,005 Pageviews.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment