Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 6 - (AD 436) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.0 Miles – Yerriyong State Forest, Australia on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. I have now cycled 129.2 miles or 207.9 kms since I began JTIII. I have now cycled a total of 8,746.3 miles, 14,075.8 kilometers since I began this exercise regime on December 2, 2012.


My original goal, which I just read, was to cycle 9 miles a day. I am currently now 4,822.3 miles over what I had originally intended to do. My total today should have on my 436th day 3,924.0 miles. My total to date is now 8,746.3. Oh well…my daily average has been about 20.1 miles per day.


Today I am located on Braidwood Road and I believe I am somewhere close to the Yerriyong State Forest and the Turpentine Range. I just passed Syringa Road. Just about 104 miles left to go to get to my number 2 goal destination in Australia. And I have to stop looking at property and real estate. Some pretty nice places.

Jim’s Trek has now received 31,351 Pageviews according to Blogger. And just before I posted today’s update Top Listed.Net Bike tours has ranked JT at Number 6 of their top 50. Not bad for this fly on the wall.

Tampa weather is right now sunny and about 63° F, that’s about 17.2° C. And it is about the same temperature but overcast at my location in New South Wales. Thank you Siri. Guess I am committed to these gadgets.

The thread choices have been picked for H-1 and the sample quilting looks pretty damn good. Marilyn’s heads have been positioned on our new Warhol's Itch background. And the pebbling effect on our Tampa Kaleidoscope is a fantastic compliment. Now we are working on our H-2 design. Also about 50% of the loose ends have been sewn in to our Glowing afghan. Just a fair bit to keep us busy.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment