Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 7 - (AD 437) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Braidwood Road, Australia on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

I am just now sitting down to write up my journey this late afternoon. I ran some errands and I had a Gulf Coast Quilt Art Network meeting earlier today in Dunedin. But, I did get in my cycling on my Schwinn 150 this morning.

I cycled 21.0 miles and I accomplished 90, what I think are now somewhat correct, sit-ups. According to my schedule and record I have now cycled 150.2 miles, 241.7 kilometers, in Australia. My grand total Trek miles now equals 8,767.3; the equivalent in kilometers, 14,109.6. (My egocentric other half likes the kilometer tracking somewhat better.)


According to the Google Maps I am located in New South Wales at a position, that's the "B", on Braidwood Road. I am headed in a westerly direction. From the satellite view the road certainly is a winding one. I think I am in an area called Sassafras Rocks. And I am flabbergasted at the Googlemobile tracking and trekking the road.


This image is from March 2008. (I definitely would like to see what it looks like today.)

No other witticisms, no soap-box stances, or no additional thoughts from me today.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment