Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 17 - (AD 447) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – South of Bombala, NSW Australia on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 22.1 miles, 35.6 kilometers on my Schwinn 150. And just looking at my record of tracking I am approaching another grand goal, something that I never thought that I would ever reach.


This morning’s blood sugar count was up by 25 points to 94. Must have been the ginger-ales that I downed. Canada Dry ginger-ale appears to have a definite comforting effect during these allergy attacks. And of course I can’t stand the sugar-free type.


And my virtual trek still continues to keep me on Monaro Highway/B23. I am still headed in southerly direction and I am just south of Bombala. The Town of Bombala has an approximate population of just a wee bit more than 1,200. Accordingly Bombala is half way between the cities of Sydney and Melbourne.

Thanks to Andrew in Australia for the directions. Gotta cycle.

76 pounds still scheduled for this Friday. Or in Australia would it be this Saturday?

This morning episode of Fringe, my viewing companion, encited the link between extreme mathematics' calculations and the composition of music.  Do I finally have to have reached this age to finally understand the connection and conceptual science?

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment