Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 30 - (AD 460) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.1 Miles – Back on Princes Highway, Victoria, Australia on my Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And today is JK’s birthday. Happy birthday.

Well I ran a number of errands this morning and met with some friends. I figured I would take today off from cycling. But it turns out that I had a couple of hours before my next appointment…and my Schwinn 150 was calling me. Damn. I think I am hooked, I truly am. I figured out that I had a slot of time and I got on my bike. I cycled another 21.1 miles on my Schwinn 150.

My total miles in Australia have reached the 1,032.2 total. My grand total now is 9,258.5 miles, 14,900.1 kilometers.


I am now located just west of Longwarry North in Victoria. I am on Princes Highway/Freeway.

I’m still keeping myself off of my diabetes medications. My fasting blood sugar count this morning was 96; my Australian average 94.4. Not bad for reversing Stage II Diabetes.


I began the design draft of our H-2 quilt and wall hanging. This one should prove very, very interesting.

Short and sweet.  Schwinn 170 coming soon.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment