Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 28 - (AD 458) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Another Goal: 9,200 Miles on my Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I have now cycled 9,215.9 miles, 14,831.6 kilometers on my Schwinn 150. Today I cycled another 21.0 miles. I have now, since December 2, 2012, cycled 458 days. I have not cycled during this period a total of 19 days. That’s the real part of my journey.


And now for the virtual part, I am located on Brown Coalmine Road and I am almost 95.0 miles from my next targeted destination. Yes, I am in Victoria and from the Google Maps image the sky looks somewhat similar to what it is right now here in Tampa. To date I have cycled 963.7 miles or about 1,550 kilometers on my Trek in Australia.

The amaryllises are definitely blooming around my house. I am still wondering if I fell asleep for a complete year.

Here’s something to consider. If there are 31 verses in the Bible that can be construed so that the message may mean that watching TV may be considered a sin, does it mean that a person may be damned for owning an electronic device with video capabilities? And the majority of the Bible quotes are from the New Testament.

And I continue to cycle on my Schwinn 150 and watch Fringe. I know that I am using the television series as a riding companion, but I was wondering at the value of two-dimensional versus multidimensional relationships.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment