Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 12 - (AD 442) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.6 Miles – Heading South in Australia on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

It is raining, and it is thundering here in Tampa. Tornado watch, but I am inside cycling on my Schwinn 150.  This morning I completed 20.6 miles.  Only 1,125.5 more to reach my 10,000 mile mark.  And I just wanted to get to Seattle.


According to Google Maps I am currently on the Monaro Highway/B23 and it appears that I am following the boundary between the Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales. I am immediately east of the Gingerline Nature Reserve.  I am headed to my second goal point in Australia.

And you did realize that I actually cycling on a Schwinn 150?  My virtual Trek is just something to do to pass the time.

Our Betty Whites, quilted wall hangings, are now on display at the Southern Oregon University in Ashland, Oregon. The exhibit, the Notable Women Quilt Initiative is being presented at the CVA Thorndike Gallery.

 

And today - National Frozen Food Day is celebrated March 6th of each year. Congress, by Senate Joint Resolution 193, designated March 6, 1984, as “Frozen Food Day” and authorized and requested the President to issue a proclamation upon this occasion.

In Proclamation #5157, President Ronald Reagan said: “Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim March 6, 1984, as Frozen Food Day, and I call upon the American people to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.”


And say Cyronics equals Reganomics.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment