Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 25 - (AD 455) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.8 Miles – Still Headed West on my Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning, another 20.8 miles on my Schwinn 150 cycled. Total now 9,152.1 miles. I am excited about reaching the 10,000 mile mark. It seems like I only yesterday that started this crazy exercise Trek and journey. It has been a total of 455 days or about 1 ¼ years. Damn.


Yes I am still on Princes Highway today. This morning I cruised through Bairnsdale and I passed the Moormurng Flora and Fauna Reserve. I think I am in the Providence Ponds Nature Reserve. It looks like I am headed west and that the next town is Maffra, population about 4,150.

There has been a wee bit of a buzz in the media and on social networks regarding a potential candidate standing as a representative for Illinois’ 9th District. Yes the person was elected to represent her party, but is she really representing the constituents?

It appears that there are about 716,000 persons in the 9th District. About 4% of the 716,000 voted and about a 2.1% gave Ms. Susanne Atanus her party’s majority. This is our democracy and our freedom. But no matter what Ms. Atanus stands for or is capable of spewing forth, is this a true representation of what the general population allows today. And if she is considered by 15,238 of 29,102 the better of the two candidates, what the hell could be wrong with the other candidate? And it appears that Ms. Susanne Atanus brings the "T" to politics.

Eh bien, le livret des instructions sont sur le sac en plastique? Yes there is an English one. This weekend my new Schwinn 170 should take shape.


And every time I look at our progress with the new crocheted squares I am just so reminded of IHOP. The new design, MC, is slated to be a combination traditional and contemporary.

The work on both our quilts Warhol’s Itch and H-1 is incredible. Just wait until we reveal the finished products.

And The Seekers are now playing and singing Waltzing Matlida.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment