Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 19 - (AD 449) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.5 Miles – The Mystery Box Has Arrived

Good Day,


This morning I completed another 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 150 stationary cycle. My total Australian miles are now 407.9, or 656.5 kilometers. My complete Trek now equals 9,025.0 miles, 14,524.4 kilometers.

Today I have started recording my body fat. On my new scale it is 20.0%. And yes I am over 50 years old. The charts state that a good range for Men > 50 is 16-21%. According to Shape Up America! the healthy range of body fat for the average male adult is 13-24%. Now I have to think of a target goal.


I am currently located on Monaro Highway/B23 and I am somewhere south of Noorinbee North and north of Noorinbee. Not much here that appears to be “not-green”. Can I find me a time-machine and reset my destinations?

A large box arrived today at my house, one day earlier than FedEx estimated. I am excited.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment