Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 24 - (AD 454) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Beyond Nicholson, Victoria on my Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Just wondering if the past weird and fluctuating weather has something to do with the now blooming amaryllis in the front yard garden. Usually they bloom about Christmas time, which they did. But here it is three months later and they are blooming again. Did I miss something? Did I have a Van Winkle moment? It is said that as one ages time and the days do seem to go faster.

This morning I cycled 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total to date is now 9,131.3 miles, 14,695.4 kilometers.


I passed the small Town of Nicholson, Victoria this morning on my Trek and I am currently headed west to Bairnsdale. Population of Nicholson is about 1,500. The image of entering Nicholson was taken by John O’Neill in 2008 and is currently used online at Wikipedia.


I am currently located at a point where Princes Highway crosses the East Gippsland Rail Trail. I am now about 180 miles, 290 kilometers from my next Trek goal point.


And thank you Nautilus for sending me the new Schwinn 170. All-things-being-equal I will carefully assemble all the parts together. I should be able to transfer smoothly to my new Schwinn 170 at my next Trek goal point.  What a tremendous acclaim to the success of my Jim's Trek real and virtual.

Blood sugar down two points this morning to 101. I think I can say that I have my diabetes under control. I am now trying to focus on reducing my body fat. This morning’s reading was 20.0%. Not bad. From Built Lean site I am within the Ideal Range for men 56 years old and up – 19.1 to 26%. I’m trying to get to 18.0%. Oh and the following is just another chart showing the statistics in a bit of a different what. Now if there was some way to drop a couple of years, that would be the miracle.


Fringe is certainly an interesting television series construction. Each episode appears to be able to stand on its own. But it is critical to the overall theme and plot that each episode be watched in sequential order. There is/are clue(s) dropped in each 50 minute chapter. And the storyline just keeps building.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment