Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 32 ½ - (AD 462 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0.0 Miles – My New Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Whew. Finished. Today I decided not to cycle on my Schwinn 150. I decided that I would put together my brand new Schwinn 170. Thank you Nautilus.

Due to Jim’s Trek and my cycling exercise of 9,300.2 miles on my Schwinn 150 I am a proud owner of a new Schwinn 170. Once again thank you Nautilus, Inc. This 62 year old man thanks you.

The box is now empty and I, with an extra set of hands, have reconstructed all parts and positioned my new Schwinn 170. It took me somewhere about 3 hours to put it together. I definitely needed some assistance. Thank you, AB. I still have some minor adjustments to make.



Tomorrow I will begin the next part of my Trek, Jim’s Trek III-170 on my Schwinn 170.


If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment