Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 16 - (AD 446) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.1 Miles – Still in NSW, Australia on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,


This late afternoon I cycled 21.1 miles on my Schwinn 150. I had to change my routine today as this grandfather watched over his grandson this morning. And yes there is a hierarchy to my routine, as necessary. I do try to help, when asked.

This afternoon my total miles are now 8,959.4; kilometers, 14,418.8.


According to Google Maps I am located, in 2008, on the Monaro Highway. It appears to be a nice sunny day, and I think it is tomorrow. This afternoon I started a point “A” and stopped at point “B”.

The Pollen Cast today is “High Observed”. After going through one complete box of Kleenex, with Aloe & E or course, I can see where I am going to be miserable, nasal-wise, for the next three days. I hope the water in the pool warms up quickly. Immersing myself in a water-bath appears to be the only thing that protects me from the pollen grains.

What weighs 76 pounds?

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment