Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 27 - (AD 457) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.2 Miles – Cowwarr Art Space on my Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning my miles totaled 9,194.9 or 14,797.8 kilometers. I cycled on my Schwinn 150 21.2 miles.


I am now located, still in Victoria, Toogabbie-Cowwar and Traralgon-Maffra Roads. I will never ever complain about road names again… (And I have not yet been to Wales, Steve.) I am just past a location on the map called Cowwarr Art Space. This is neat. According to the Cowwarr Art Space website this is a “private enterprise owned by Carolyn Crossley and Sculptor Clive Murray-White.

And here comes the next point of synchronicity. My Great-Grandmother Mary Alice Goodey was a Crossley. Her parents, my great-grandparents were William and Elizabeth (née Parker) Crossley. They were from Lancashire in England. Who knows? The listing of my Crossley ancestors can be seen at A Genealogy Hunt.

Allergies be damned. I can’t wait until tomorrow when it rains to wash the bloody pollen out of my hair. (I sound like I may be channeling from Oscar Hammerstein II.)

Have you ever dreamed a dream (and now from Claude-Michel Schönberg) where you decide that what you are doing in your dream you can substitute for something you do in real life when you wake up? I was walking in my dream last night, and I felt that I could just substitute the distance for the possible cycling that I would be doing the next morning.

Okay, okay it must be the allergies, and I forgot to take my early morning blood sugar count. Oh well. But I just took it two hours after I drank my orange juice and it registered at 95. Not bad.


And the Schwinn 170 jigsaw puzzle begins. The foot-bone is connected to the ankle-bone, the ankle-bone is connected to the shin-bone, the shin-bone is connected to the knee-bone. The knee-bone is connected to the thigh-bone, the thigh-bone to the hip-bone…and the hip-bone to my butt. My butt will be connected to 1.1.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment