Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 34 - (AD 464) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.1 Miles – On The Road Again in Victoria On My New Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I adjusted the seat on my new Schwinn 170. Much better. A few more adjustments as the time progresses, I believe, will eventually make it much better butt-wise. I also cycled 21.1 miles and burned up 620 calories. Total Jim’s Trek miles to date equal 9,343.5, 15,036.9 kilometers.


Today I am located on Nerowie Road just east of Geelong-Bacchus March Road. I am still in Victoria, Australia. I am headed in a northwesterly direction.

My fat percentage, since March 13, was up this morning to 20.4%, an addition of 0.7%. Must have been JK’s birthday cake coupled with the late night Spinach and Cheese Calzone I had yesterday. On a reverse note my blood sugar was down by 8 to 93. And that could be that I didn’t gorge myself all day yesterday.

I got started late on my cycling this morning. I had to deal with a minor bank crisis. It appears that in some way on my electronic banking system, the method of transferring funds was changed without my acknowledgment and after I have been doing it the same way for at least 15 plus years. The bank representative tried to explain to me that the change was “due to something that I had done…” Guess what? I think I understand ACH and electronic movement of money.  A financial and banking career took care of that.  Now I can agree that electronic methodologies are changing exponentially BUT don’t try and tell me that I was the one at fault when something changed that I would and should not have had any control in manipulating. I got the issue resolved…after using two online chats and one telephone lines all happening simultaneously while I attempted to keep my blood pressure at a norm for a period of one hour.

A series of earthquakes on Fringe elicits the possibility of the intersection of two universes. Now if the occupants of any building in Los Angeles have most recently come out somewhat strange after the recent tremors, you may have to wonder. But then again it is L.A.

This morning I had a virus attack, stopped by my Norton Internet Security and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. I’ve never seen this type of attack before. It seemed to come in through the Google Cloud and it was vicious. Six high security risk items: Suspicious.Cloud.7s.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia or anywhere else please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment