Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 19 ½ - (AD 449 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – Couched Miles – ENT

Good Day,

And I am taking a day off from my cycling on my Schwinn 150 today. Something to do with flu-like symptoms, something about ENT. Oh and I really am not referring to the ancient shepherds in The Lord of The Rings.


Florida is not one of the best places to live permanently in the winter time, especially during this past erratic winter season. Okay we do not have to deal with the snow or the extreme low temperatures…but one’s body and mind most definitely has to contend with the bi-polar swings in temperature moods. The continual harassment of the bodies heating and cooling mechanisms throws any old-timer into a screwed-up immunity loop. And then we have had two bouts of allergy season.


But on the other hand I watched, on my daily walks with The Pack, a maple tree sapling transition from summer to fall then winter through spring and summer again in the space of two weeks.

The box is just sitting.


Yup, it is still sitting there.


Just waiting to be opened.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Try and be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment