Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 18 - (AD 448) – Jim's Trek Part III – 23.0 Miles – 9,004.5 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This afternoon I cycled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total miles to date 9,004.5. Only 996.5 more to reach my next aim. I would never have believed that I could do it, almost consecutive 9,000 miles; 448 days of cycling. Today I also burned 674 calories; daily average is now about 642. And just a word of note to this JKLS, one Big Mac, an order of fries, and a chocolate milkshake is 1,310 calories.


Today on my virtual Trek I also crossed over to Victoria from New South Wales. I am currently located, still, on the Monaro Highway/B23. I think I am in or just near to the Coopracambra National Park. I am headed in a southerly direction and I have 303 miles to go to get to my next goal point.


76 pounds could be lost in the snow storm in the mid-west. Anticipation is for this Friday. The mail must always get through.

Fringe has a series of lines intersecting. The story plots are slowly being pieced together. I am certainly glad that I have started at the beginning.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment