Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 9 - (AD 439) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – 8,800 Miles in Australia on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

8,800 mile mark and more orchids are beginning to bloom.

Another goal. Another high point. And I have now cycled a total of 8,810.5 miles, as of this morning, on my Schwinn 150.

And as of this moment I have halted my virtual Trek on Bungendore Road. I am headed in a southwesterly direction. I am just a shade passed the Town of Tarago, population at about 350. I am two days away from completing the first part of my Australian journey, Jim’s Trek III.



This morning I completed my morning pages and to date I have written 180,785 words in 237 days. I am currently on 138 day consecutive writing streak.

I wonder if the research and development at Tufts University’s Human-Computer Interaction Lab will truly realize a tremendous focus on stored and current brain activity. According to the article in The Boston Globe “A computer connected to the headband cannot literally read the wearer’s mind, but it can gauge the person’s level of mental exertion by measuring the amount of light absorbed by the brain.” I think I want the new Google Glass.

Aging is exquisite. Thank you Angela Lansbury. It is a shame that aging is not pretty when one tries to hold on to and reshape one’s youth, and misinterprets preservation – Kim Novac.

I am so excited that our Warhol’s Itch quilt and wall hanging is beginning to look wonderful. The colored thread is just what was needed. And I cannot wait to see the complimentary effects of the quilting as it takes hold of our H-1. Further development on the design of H-2. Pebbling has been added to our Tampa Kaleidoscope. Check for this week’s upcoming updates at Quilts SB.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

And I keep reminding myself that I write and do this for myself. Period.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment