Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 202 – (AD 429) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.8 Miles – My Backyard on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And this morning I cycled 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total mileage today is now 8,595.1.


I am now located on Little Road at the intersection of Plathe Road. And I am just about to cross the Pithlachascotee River in Pasco County, Florida…and that is a mouthful. My backyard is just around the corner.

The trip home from Seattle, Jim's Trek Part II as compared to Part I, is now 81.2 miles longer. I still have to get to my 39th Interlake address and back home. I would have thought that Part II, especially since I cycled through Texas, would have been a much longer trip. Guess that says something for the Lone Star State. Maybe everything isn't bigger…

I learned this morning that I can definitely control my blood sugar count without medications. Yesterday morning my FBS count was 113; this morning it was 93. That is 20 bloody points drop. Okay, okay I cycled yesterday on my Schwinn 150. I also watched what I ate.

Last night for supper I mixed up a batch of Immunity Soup, a recipe I found online at the 101 Cookbooks site. I had two heaping bowls of the Soup and I certainly was satiated and full. I used Portabella mushrooms, Rainbow Carrots and Rainbow Radishes. I also added one whole Cherry pepper. It was bloody good…and I can see where I could add and adapt the recipe and ingredients.

I have been working on Jim’s Trek Part III. My mapping is sort of complete and I have a couple of new thoughts for this new Trek. Of course I will be using my Schwinn stationary bike. I have to make my blog a wee bit more interesting.


Work continues on our new H-1 quilt and wall hanging. This one has us excited as we see the fabric translate into production from our design. Stay tune for my updates at Quilts SB and at my Quilts SB Facebook page.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment