Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 190 – (AD 417) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.1 Miles – Countdown Begun on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Got off my Schwinn 150. Another 22.1 miles of cycling added to my grand total. Now since December 2, 2012 8,334.2 miles.


This morning I am located on FL-20 E just south of Buzzard Bay and headed towards Willard Smith Road. I am also west of Blountstown, Florida. The countdown really begins as I am now just about 269 miles from my second-to-last Interlake address goal point, my 39th goal.

I was asked if I am planning Jim’s Trek, Part III. I have been. At this point in time on my 417th day of cycling on my Schwinn 150 I know that this cycling bit has become a part of my daily routine. It is now a habit. I may be a wee bit obsessive and my average cycling is now standing at 20.2 miles each time and day.

And I suppose this is the type of day, according to my biorhythm cycles that I need not make any, and I mean, any type of decision.


It does appear that if I were to interpret my chart I truly should stay low for at least the next week and possibly 14 days.

Last night when I got home after doing my Thursday volunteer stint at the Family History Center, I had a craving for a steaming bowl of noodles. I keep a regular supply of Ramen noodle packages in the pantry. I grabbed one with Kimchi flavoring. From the refrigerator I found and added some bok choy, mushrooms, green onions, green peas, and a tuna steak from the freezer...and of course a Scotch Bonnet. Great supper on a cold and wet Tampa winter night. And my blood sugar count this morning registered at 91.

There are some changes of character associations in this morning’s episode of Breaking Bad. I am sure that the writers must certainly enjoy their creation and stream of writing.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment