Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 198 – (AD 425) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.0 Miles – And Now 8,507.1 on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today the day after chocolates, fergit the flowers, I cycled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. I now can say that I have done 85 thousand miles. To be exact, 8,507.1.


Today’s virtual Trek position is somewhere on US-19 S/US-98 S. I am south of the City of Chiefland, Florida, population 2,250. I am now only 96 miles from my 39th goal point.

This afternoon spent running errands. I didn't spend too much time writing my Jim's Trek blog.

The new Publix, actually remake, opened this week. I swear every octogenarian and above must have appeared from out of the woodwork.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment