Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Day 119 – (AD 1,024) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

My next 6-day stretch begins with me pedaling, (what else?), 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Calculated totals are now 21,738.2 miles; 34,984.3 kilometers.

Not sure if I am lost but I go where this virtual part of my Trek takes me.



I am located at Via Muccete, 251, 04029 Sperlonga LT, Italy. It really looks like I am in the midst of some green houses and a sort-of farming community.

Oh Lucy Redding, whoever you are, could you please use your fembot brain and think twice before you spam Jacqueline, my alter-trans-ego? This morning at 10:32 am EST I am sure that somewhere, somehow she, Jacqueline that is, does not have the Internet time to answer your daft question “Hello Jacqueline, Who knew that earning a real income online could be so simple and fun?” I think you should check with Nadine in Singapore

And if you should be able to, as a fem-spiderbot, convince Jacqueline, my alter-trans-ego, both of you living somewhere in the depths of Internetland, to garnish a real income online, I can offer you a bank account number to deposit all the bitcoins from your gain. (Yeah right.)

Last night’s supper and I began my 2016 food challenge – to try a new ingredient or strange and different recipe. And here’s the menu. Creole Chicken Gumbo sans okra and Hoppin’ John with long-grain rice.



Oh yeah the Creole Chicken Gumbo was made with leftover KFC. That’s the challenge part. Not bad, definitely a way to use up fried chicken.

Just something to think about… I am always intrigued how some people, who have positions in certain churches, which of course are specified church board designations; create a bio, and/or a curriculum vitae that include so, so many innuendos and ambiguous statements. Here’s one

______ moved to ______, Texas in 1978, where ______ would graduate with a Masters of Divinity degree in 19… ______ was awarded an honorary Doctor of Divinity degree in 19… for excellence in ministry.” 

Tells you one hell of lot, even with my dots and blanks.

And of course the best part is that the online giving part of the website is the most advanced and technologically attuned algorithm. Wonder if Lucy Redding and Nadine are a part of the online congregation?


Progress on our new Elation



This is my 1,109th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,721 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment