Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 124 – (AD 1,029) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170.  And according to a number of Internet authors I am definitely narcissistic.  But I can say that I do not have any rear-view mirrors on my Schwinn fitness cycle.

Google Maps has me located at Strada Provinciale 175, 85, 84025 Eboli SA, Italy.  I now have only 12.2% of my total Trek remaining.



Our work on our new Elation quilt and wall-hanging continues.  We're really liking the way this one is headed.



Check our progress at Quilts SB. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

This is my 1,114th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,969 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim