Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 124 – (AD 1,029) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170.  And according to a number of Internet authors I am definitely narcissistic.  But I can say that I do not have any rear-view mirrors on my Schwinn fitness cycle.

Google Maps has me located at Strada Provinciale 175, 85, 84025 Eboli SA, Italy.  I now have only 12.2% of my total Trek remaining.



Our work on our new Elation quilt and wall-hanging continues.  We're really liking the way this one is headed.



Check our progress at Quilts SB. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

This is my 1,114th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,969 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment