Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 130 - (AD 1,035) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Just Wondering On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total as of today is 21,991.0 miles

This morning I am located at Lungomare San Francesco di Paola, 38, 87027 Paola CS, Italy.  I wonder if I could borrow the parked bike to make this Trek progress just a bit faster?



All for the sake of $44.27... Insurance companies be damned.


Finally -

The info comes from Latino Review, who are actually pretty confident about Bizarro as they state 
"Bizarro WILL appear in Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice as part of the setup for Zack Snyder's upcoming Justice League, Part 1."


I am currently reading the book - Chop Suey: A Cultural History of Chinese Food in the United States by Andrew Coe.

One recipe instructs to use a spider to create and cook your chop suey. And I did not know what the hell was a spider. Well now I know.

Three-legged Spider


Well this makes sense, but as I do not have a fireplace or an open hearth in my house I guess I will not cooking with a spider too soon.

This is my 1,121st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,363 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment