Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 130 - (AD 1,035) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Just Wondering On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total as of today is 21,991.0 miles

This morning I am located at Lungomare San Francesco di Paola, 38, 87027 Paola CS, Italy.  I wonder if I could borrow the parked bike to make this Trek progress just a bit faster?



All for the sake of $44.27... Insurance companies be damned.


Finally -

The info comes from Latino Review, who are actually pretty confident about Bizarro as they state 
"Bizarro WILL appear in Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice as part of the setup for Zack Snyder's upcoming Justice League, Part 1."


I am currently reading the book - Chop Suey: A Cultural History of Chinese Food in the United States by Andrew Coe.

One recipe instructs to use a spider to create and cook your chop suey. And I did not know what the hell was a spider. Well now I know.

Three-legged Spider


Well this makes sense, but as I do not have a fireplace or an open hearth in my house I guess I will not cooking with a spider too soon.

This is my 1,121st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,363 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim