Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Day 137 ½ – (AD 1,042 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest, Not On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

No cycling today on my Schwinn 170.



The weather here in Tampa sucks…but I am not shoveling snow, yet. Grandson’s soccer practice, fair-to-middling weather – drizzling, cold rain, wind, cold, Florida winter clothes are cotton-based. But a rainbow tried to appear amongst the clouds. Two plus two seconds to no avail. Sunshine state? Not here in West-Central Florida.

Still trying to set myself into gear for the development of my mini-muffin habit. I tried another batch last night – Baker’s Corner Double Chocolate. This time I took the “Premium muffin & quick bread mix” and converted it to mini-muffins.





Question – Why is the media pushing that this 2016 Presidential election be about Sarah Palin? It is almost like TV media and news pushing the Kardashians as the “bee’s knees” of couth and fashion…

(No, I am not dating myself.)



Work is progressing on our Phase 2 of our new Elation. Of 13 strips, 8 are finished.



It is turning out better than we expected.

No-Knead Loaf #80 is in the oven.  This one is a pure experiment - White Whole Wheat Multi-Grain Vermont Cheddar flavored Hemp Seed.  Hell if I know where this concoction came from.  I just wanted to empty out the dregs in the bags in the pantry...

This is my 1,131st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,240 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment