Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Day 142 – (AD 1,047) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Palermo, Italy On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

More AM errands accomplished and completed this morning.

Another late, late morning pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled 23.7 miles; my totals are: 22,266.2 miles; 35,834 kilometers.

Today I reached another one of my destinations and goal points. I reached Palermo and I pedaled right past; another 13.6 miles into a sort of on-the-side-of-a-mountain-tunnel.



My location is somewhere in the tunnel from the beginning at Strada Statale 186, 90042 Borgetto PA.

Brain’s dead right now.



This is my 1,135th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,699 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment