Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 135 – (AD 1,040) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – I Can See Clearly Now On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. This journey continues and I have now cycled 22,104.5 miles or 35,573.8 kilometers.

I am currently located at Lungomare Porto, 7, 89018 Villa San Giovanni RC, Italy and I am looking for the ferry to cross over.



I am about 0.1 miles; yes that is right point-one miles from my next destination and goal point.


I am giving up trying to understand what is happening in the United States of America as regards to the comprehension of elections and of the candidates. Does the American electorate really not ask the question “Why?”? And hell, “Why not?” is NOT an answer. It appears that we have more than succinctly begun and continuing an effective dumbing down of the US of A.


Today I finished the write-up of our construction and progress of one of our new quilts and wall-hangings – Betwixt and Between. Check it out at Quilts SB.



This is my 1,127th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,869 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment