Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Day 132 – (AD 1,037) – 23.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – It’s Windy On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 23.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals now are at 22,036.7 miles; 35,464.7 kilometers.

I am located at Strada Statale 18 Tirrena Inferiore, 18, 88022 Curinga CZ, Italy.



Another 65 miles to my next destination and goal point.

And as we move closer to what we call an election for the President of the US of A I just like to try and follow and maybe understand the possible dynamics of the support and voting approach of both the key politicians and the electorate at large.



Yes I know that this is one hell of a thing to attempt but I as am a very visual person I need a questionable picture…with all the arrows and dashes.

Happy 94th Birthday Betty White Ludden.



I am trying a new No-Knead Bread recipe today. It is called No-Knead “Turbo” Bread. The difference is that the dough only rises in a couple-plus hours versus waiting for the minimum of 12 hours. We’ll see how this one will turn out.

This is my 1,124th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,567 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment