Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 126 – (AD 1,031) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I am amazed that even as I use my Schwinn Fitness cycle it has lasted as long as it has.


Today my totals stand at 21,899.3 miles; 35,243.6 kilometers. I now have 12.1% left of this crazy journey and Trek.



According to Google Maps I am now located on an Unnamed Rd, 84066 Pisciotta SA, Italy. Who cares that it is unnamed; this is my virtual fantasy and Trek.

There is a strange thought process going through my head at this point of time. I can sort of see the end of my Jim’s Trek, in about 150 days, and I am trying to prepare myself as to what do next. It is sort of like having the little red and white guys on my shoulders whispering words of encouragement and deterrence to me.



Not sure what I would like to do…especially if I will not be able to overcome the additional dreaded fog of boredom.

Here’s a question that I have.

As eggplants and potatoes are members of the same plant family, Solanaceae or nightshade will eggplants and potatoes grown from the same plant called “Frankenplants” aka “Egg and Chips” have a diffused taste?

Just curious if the eggplants are then somewhat starchier and/or the potatoes lose their distinct austere taste? Check out the article in Nature World News – “New ‘Eggs and Chips’ Plant Grows Both Eggplants and Potatoes in one Pot” (Samantha Mathewson, Jan. 8, 2016).


And work on our new quilt and wall-hanging Elation continues.

Elation - Progress - JS AB


Check out the progress work at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,117th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,101 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment