Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 120 – (AD 1,025) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, once again, I pedaled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes it is bloody boring, but I am consistent. Totals – 21,760.7 miles; 35,020.5 kilometers.

Google Maps has me now located at Via Torello, 7, 04026 Minturno LT, Italy. I know that I really do not like to stay on the normal roadways but this is one I did not expect.



Just another 47 more miles to my next destination and goal point.



And today’s saint of the day is St. Genevieve, the Patron of the city of Paris and for French women. Hey, hey MC.


And the recipe for the Feast of St. Genevieve is, hell if I know why, Chocolate Snowballs.



This is my 1,110th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,772 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment