Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 121 – (AD 1,026) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 1,111th Posting On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



This morning when I got on my Schwinn 170 I cycled another 23.5 miles. Totals – 21,784.2 miles; 35,058.3 kilometers. This is the real part of my Trek. Only 12.5% of my overall journey remains.



And now for the virtual part of my journey. I am located at SS7qtr var, 613, 81030 Castel Volturno CE, Italy.



And if you are interested check out Quilts SB as I try to journalize our design and construction of our new quilt/wall hanging Elation.




Not going to make any comment on any news event today. I just think everybody is bloody well confused. Period.


Well according to this I may be, and if I were to believe in reincarnation, in the twilight years of my 40th life experience...



How old is your soul?

This is my 1,111th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,827 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment