Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 141 – (AD 1,046) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

All my AM errands accomplished and completed this morning. I’m doing a late, late morning cycling stint on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled 22.6 miles; my totals are: 22,242.5 miles; 35,795.9 kilometers.

I am located at SS113, 32, 90017 Solanto PA, Italy. I am still on the north coast of the island of Sicily. I did not realize the length and breadth of this landmass. Presently Google Maps has me headed in a northwesterly direction.



Well I just found the house that I would truly like someone out there, obviously out there beyond the confines of the small planet, to gift to me. A 12,916-square-foot home located on six acres in Tuscany which once belonged to Michelangelo Buonarroti is up for sale. It is going for a mere pittance over $8 million. This one I could definitely use.

I’ll just continuing to think that I am trekking virtually in Italy. I can dream can’t I?

I tried the new KFC™ Nashville Hot chicken. And I am disappointed. If one likes chomping down a sort-of-spicy sort-of-spicy breading and coating you may consider it passable. Me? Not me.

This is my 1,134th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,626 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim