Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 141 – (AD 1,046) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

All my AM errands accomplished and completed this morning. I’m doing a late, late morning cycling stint on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled 22.6 miles; my totals are: 22,242.5 miles; 35,795.9 kilometers.

I am located at SS113, 32, 90017 Solanto PA, Italy. I am still on the north coast of the island of Sicily. I did not realize the length and breadth of this landmass. Presently Google Maps has me headed in a northwesterly direction.



Well I just found the house that I would truly like someone out there, obviously out there beyond the confines of the small planet, to gift to me. A 12,916-square-foot home located on six acres in Tuscany which once belonged to Michelangelo Buonarroti is up for sale. It is going for a mere pittance over $8 million. This one I could definitely use.

I’ll just continuing to think that I am trekking virtually in Italy. I can dream can’t I?

I tried the new KFC™ Nashville Hot chicken. And I am disappointed. If one likes chomping down a sort-of-spicy sort-of-spicy breading and coating you may consider it passable. Me? Not me.

This is my 1,134th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,626 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment