Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 138 – (AD 1,043) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I got back on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled another 23.5 miles. My totals – 22,173.7 miles; 35,685.2 kilometers.

Today I decided that I need to get to where-the-hell I am going to somewhat a wee bit faster. I got on to the main highway E90. I am located at Messina - Palermo, 98070 Acquedolci ME, Italy.



As I got off my cycle and after I had showered and shaved I had a definite craving for JAI HO Royale’s lunchtime buffet.  And of course I emptied six plates. I am now full…for the next three days.

Not much else on my mind.

This is my 1,131st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,392 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment