Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 138 – (AD 1,043) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I got back on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled another 23.5 miles. My totals – 22,173.7 miles; 35,685.2 kilometers.

Today I decided that I need to get to where-the-hell I am going to somewhat a wee bit faster. I got on to the main highway E90. I am located at Messina - Palermo, 98070 Acquedolci ME, Italy.



As I got off my cycle and after I had showered and shaved I had a definite craving for JAI HO Royale’s lunchtime buffet.  And of course I emptied six plates. I am now full…for the next three days.

Not much else on my mind.

This is my 1,131st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,392 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim