Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Day 125 – (AD 1,030) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Another Set On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is the start of my next 6-day Schwinn 170 cycling set. This morning I pedaled 22.6 miles. My grand totals are now up to 21,875.8 miles; 35,205.8 kilometers.

This is the 1,030th day that I have pedaled since I began this crazy Trek on December 2nd, 2012. I have rested 86 days in that same period of time. And I am bloody proud of myself that I have been able to keep at this.



On the virtual part of my journey, Google Maps has me located at a point in Italy at Strada Provinciale 94, 3, 84060 Montecorice SA.



Checking out the vista I definitely think that I could be here in a heartbeat.


Three things that could make my day. I get notified that I have won the HGTV Dream Home Giveaway 2016, Travel Channel’s The Trip 2016, and I match all numbers on the Powerball. I’m not asking for much. I do like to dream… and of course I am not providing any links.


Looks like the Republicans are getting closer and closer to one of their biggest conundrums ever.



Sarah Palin may not, but then again she may be able to sway the GOP voting and thought processes… Heaven forbid.



This is my 1,116th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,061 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment