Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 127 – (AD 1,032) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 21,922.8 miles; 35,281.4 kilometers.

This morning I am located at Strada Statale 18 Tirrena Inferiore, 48, 84070 Policastro Bussentino SA, Italy.



I now have another 228 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point. That’s about 10 pedaling days.



Had to give part with blood this morning. And the necrotic phlebotomist certainly had a large overbite; two for the trial and the third for a chaser.

Elation - Phase 2 added - JS AB




Phase 1 has been attached to Phase 2 of our new Elation quilt and wall hanging. Next additions are five shade of beige.





And Loaf #77, a White Sourdough No-Knead Loaf, is out of the oven.


This is my 1,118th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,158 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment