Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 131 – (AD 1,036) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 22,013.3 Miles On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Another milestone, so-to-speak. I have now crossed the 22,000-mile mark on my Schwinn 170.

Damn! 22,000 miles!



This morning I pedaled another 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals since December 2, 2012 – 22,013.3 miles; 35,427.0 kilometers.



I am now located at Lungomare, 87032 Campora San Giovanni CS, Italy.  this is the virtual part of the journey.  For those new readers who have tuned in I am physically located in Tampa, Florida.  That's the real part; the pedaling is the real part.  In my fantasy I have transported myself to the south-western coast of Italy.  This is the non-boring way of recording the numbers of miles by me trying to exercise.

I now have 11.6% of my overall mileage to complete. I just can’t wait.  According to my calculations I have another 144 days of pedaling remaining.

I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade my operating Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. The conversion seemed pretty vanilla and up to this point I have not had any issues, excepting “where is what?” and “how do I make sure that I can use a seamless double screen?”. But even those were minor and bloody quick fixes.

This the free upgrade, good for 1 year, for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 users. I wanted to have some time to see if I would adapt to it. As Microsoft rolled out the upgrade on July 29, 2015 there is a clause that if one does not upgrade within the year, there will be charge of at £100. (That’s about $140+ US.)

Andy and I are pleases to announce that our 3 new quilts/wall-hangings – Betwixt and Between; Cosmo’s Moon 2.5, and Apollo 1, The Beginning have all been juried and accepted to the Fly Me To The Moon project.



I will be adding further details and information to Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,123rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,498 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim