Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 131 – (AD 1,036) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 22,013.3 Miles On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Another milestone, so-to-speak. I have now crossed the 22,000-mile mark on my Schwinn 170.

Damn! 22,000 miles!



This morning I pedaled another 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals since December 2, 2012 – 22,013.3 miles; 35,427.0 kilometers.



I am now located at Lungomare, 87032 Campora San Giovanni CS, Italy.  this is the virtual part of the journey.  For those new readers who have tuned in I am physically located in Tampa, Florida.  That's the real part; the pedaling is the real part.  In my fantasy I have transported myself to the south-western coast of Italy.  This is the non-boring way of recording the numbers of miles by me trying to exercise.

I now have 11.6% of my overall mileage to complete. I just can’t wait.  According to my calculations I have another 144 days of pedaling remaining.

I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade my operating Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. The conversion seemed pretty vanilla and up to this point I have not had any issues, excepting “where is what?” and “how do I make sure that I can use a seamless double screen?”. But even those were minor and bloody quick fixes.

This the free upgrade, good for 1 year, for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 users. I wanted to have some time to see if I would adapt to it. As Microsoft rolled out the upgrade on July 29, 2015 there is a clause that if one does not upgrade within the year, there will be charge of at £100. (That’s about $140+ US.)

Andy and I are pleases to announce that our 3 new quilts/wall-hangings – Betwixt and Between; Cosmo’s Moon 2.5, and Apollo 1, The Beginning have all been juried and accepted to the Fly Me To The Moon project.



I will be adding further details and information to Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,123rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 83,498 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment