Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Day 144 – (AD 1,049) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Headed West On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I got a late start but I pedaled 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170.

I am currently located Strada Statale 188, 91025 Marsala TP, Italy and headed in a westerly direction.



Tomorrow is the 1st of February 2016 and it is stat-day.

I keep thinking about thoughts and ideas of comedic value to write about, to jot down, but with the current Presidential campaigning revving up its gears and bombastic pollution of the air-waves and electronic lines with push-and-pulls for individual votes and platforms, my brain has moved into spectator mode. The three-plus-two-minus-six ring circus is in town for the next 10 months…


This is my 1,138th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,880 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment