Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 140 – (AD 1,045) – 23.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

With one eye closed and resting I pedaled 23.4 miles this morning on my Schwinn 170. My totals today: 22,219.9 miles; 35,759.5 kilometers.



I am pinpointed pedaling next to Highway SS113 at Viale Delle Tribune, 10, 90010 Campofelice di Roccella PA, Italy. It is about lunch time and I noticed the Ristorante NewMoon is just off to the left. I’ll have to knock at the guard house as it is smack dab in the center of a gated community.



My next destination and goal point is a mere 34.4 miles to the northwest.

And we've got another transfer of support: Perry to Cruz. Rick Perry nor the other one.



My 81st No-Knead Bread is in the oven. This time it is a “Turbo” loaf; White All-Purpose Flour Vermont Cheddar Cheese flavored. Also it is baking in a large cast iron skillet.

And as I continue to write I just pulled #81 out of the oven.



Well we’ve got two saints of the day today: Sts. Timothy and Titus. I can find the recipes for Apostle Cookies which is begins with a basic gingerbread cookie dough.

This is my 1,133rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,519 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment