Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 140 – (AD 1,045) – 23.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

With one eye closed and resting I pedaled 23.4 miles this morning on my Schwinn 170. My totals today: 22,219.9 miles; 35,759.5 kilometers.



I am pinpointed pedaling next to Highway SS113 at Viale Delle Tribune, 10, 90010 Campofelice di Roccella PA, Italy. It is about lunch time and I noticed the Ristorante NewMoon is just off to the left. I’ll have to knock at the guard house as it is smack dab in the center of a gated community.



My next destination and goal point is a mere 34.4 miles to the northwest.

And we've got another transfer of support: Perry to Cruz. Rick Perry nor the other one.



My 81st No-Knead Bread is in the oven. This time it is a “Turbo” loaf; White All-Purpose Flour Vermont Cheddar Cheese flavored. Also it is baking in a large cast iron skillet.

And as I continue to write I just pulled #81 out of the oven.



Well we’ve got two saints of the day today: Sts. Timothy and Titus. I can find the recipes for Apostle Cookies which is begins with a basic gingerbread cookie dough.

This is my 1,133rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,519 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim