Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 143 – (AD 1,048) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest, No Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is my 7th day, my day of rest. (Note to self. I am not using capital letters.) Six days pedaling, one day off. My leg muscles need the day of rest.



No Schwinn 170 today.

Grandson spent the soccer game chasing the 3-and-4-year old “bumble-bees”. His fortitude and stamina during the ½-hour match realized a medal reward. Yeah. Hurrah. Next week, maybe, the ball will be kicked. Progression takes a step-at-a-time.

Work on our Elation quilt and wall-hanging; pinning and sewing Phases 1 and 2 together.

Elation - JS AB - Phases 1 and 2


No-Knead Sourdough Loaf #85 fresh out of the oven.

Loaf #85 - Sourdough


This is my 1,137th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,824 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim