Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 143 – (AD 1,048) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest, No Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is my 7th day, my day of rest. (Note to self. I am not using capital letters.) Six days pedaling, one day off. My leg muscles need the day of rest.



No Schwinn 170 today.

Grandson spent the soccer game chasing the 3-and-4-year old “bumble-bees”. His fortitude and stamina during the ½-hour match realized a medal reward. Yeah. Hurrah. Next week, maybe, the ball will be kicked. Progression takes a step-at-a-time.

Work on our Elation quilt and wall-hanging; pinning and sewing Phases 1 and 2 together.

Elation - JS AB - Phases 1 and 2


No-Knead Sourdough Loaf #85 fresh out of the oven.

Loaf #85 - Sourdough


This is my 1,137th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 84,824 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment