Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 31 – Add Another 16.0 Miles To Jim’s Trek – Waycross State Forest

Good Day,

On the 9th Day of Christmas I joined nine Ladies dancing on my way to Waycross, Georgia… only 12.2 miles to the northwest. I’m just about at the southeast edge of the Waycross State Forest. My Schwinn 150 is at the Jacksonville Highway heading to my next Interlake address goal. Not much to see…

My total mileage this morning adds up to 391.5.


Now here’s what appears to be an almost immediate benefit on the 31st day my Trek. My waist, relaxed, has dropped four inches; 44” down to 40”. (And yes, I measured myself at exactly the same position.) On the other hand my overall weight has increased by four pounds; 170.8 up to 174.8 lbs. And I’m getting tremendous deep sleeps at night. Wonder what I’ll see at the end of two months.

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 391.5 2,909.5 11.86% 5,607.8 174.8

But of course this morning’s episode of Upstairs, Downstairs focuses my visual attention on more than the tarmac and coniferous edging of the roadside. The episode focuses on spousal cheating, both up and down, at 165 Eaton Place. On to the next episode.

Having the complete screen replaced over the pool enclosure today. Definitely needed it. Last number of wind storms did a number and ripped a number of panels. And on the other hand we did get 16 years out of the old screen which was supposed to have given up the ghost at about eight years. Nice return on investment.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment