Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 40 – Jim’s Trek – 17.6 Miles Today - Seoul, South Korea

Good Day,

This morning I’m now on the Cochran Short Route, 11 miles south east of Macon, Georgia. The scenery this morning is a wee bit more pleasant. I have always liked trekking on back roads.


On Day 40 I increased my mileage to 17.6 miles. This means I only have 2,757.3 miles left to complete my original Tampa to Seattle Trek goal.

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 543.7 2,757.3 16.47% 5,455.6 173.8

And no, I am not celebrating National Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day. I have just dismounted off my Schwinn 150… and it is laundry day. Just a subtle hint to the two spammers who just attempted to entice me by offering more Russian brides. (Why do I keep flashing to a number of past Law and Order Episodes?)

Here’s a thought. If we move to Seoul, South Korea, right now, within four months the savings made from their superior telecommunications services, as compared to what one pays for the substandard equivalent in United States, would pay for the airline ticket. And their telecommunications services literally blow the US services out of the water. US services are now becoming a joke around the world… And here’s a question – Why are start-ups relocating to Kansas City? High-speed Google Fiber network!!!

Upstairs, Downstairs presents October 1929. Second to last episode; the producers must be looking for ways to go out graciously.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment