Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 45 – Jim’s Trek – Where is the Next Interlake Address?

Good Day,

Another 18.0 miles in my Trek; total 633.3. This ramble has, on the 45th day, now become a habit… I think. I have got to the point that I now feel the need to stay true to myself and continue with this hair-brain Trek.


This morning I reached a short distance south of Atlanta, Georgia. I’m on Moreland Avenue just about Rock Cut Place. I’ve found my next, the 9th Interlake address on my route to Seattle… and it is not in Alabama or Tennessee.

My stats, to date –

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 633.3 2,667.7 19.19% 5,366.0 170.4

Today I received a number of spam emails. I would like to understand, not that I would like to experience the session, but how does one “Flirt live with sexy Girls on Russian Brides…?” I’m sure the two-dimensional experience can be somewhat “shocking”.

 And the next spam is “Wish Betty White a Happy 91st Birthday”. I didn’t open the spam, but I understand that anyone can send gifts to her charity of choice the Morris Animal Foundation.

No-knead bread turned out great. I figured out that making a full loaf costs about $1.00. Comparative pricing for half-a-loaf from a local grocery store, $3.90. Could be quite a savings. Nice thing about the no-knead bread; mix it the night before and leave for 12 to 18 hours… Shape it and into a hot oven.

Thomas & Sarah were both embroiled in a speculative scheme to make money… I am not sure that I am as entrenched in this serial as I was with Upstairs, Downstairs.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment