Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 36 – Another 17.0 Miles – Orthodox Christmas January 7th in Central and Eastern Europe

Good Day,

Another 17.0 miles on my Trek on my Schwinn 150. An hour plus two minutes… Has this become a habit? 37 days and I’ve cycled 475.1 miles.


According to the Julian Calendar and in central and eastern Europe and other part Orthodox Christmas is celebrated. The day is a time of reflection, inner thoughts, and healing… and feasting.


Today my location, on route to my next Interlake address goal, is on the Golden Isles Highway at the Lancaster Farm Road. I’m just south east of McRae, Georgia and only 139.0 miles more to reach the next.


Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 475.1 2,825.9 14.39% 5,524.2 172.8

Last night’s supper was a quick concoction of Pillsbury Crescent rolls, salami, garlic and artichoke sauce, and cheese. I made stuffed pockets… Not bad. Quick, easy, and filling. Tonight’s supper, something with ground pork.

On the next to last episode of the original Upstairs, Downstairs series, there’s a “Tom cat caterwauling on a wall in the moonlight”. Could be a part of the wind down?

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment