Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 49 – Jim’s Trek – 18.1 Miles – New Gastronomic Experiments

Good Day,

This morning I increased my mileage by 1/10th of a mile. Not much of a difference but it brings me closer to my daily goal of 20 miles. And I now have reached another small goal. I topped the 700 mark -705.4 miles.


Today I am headed north on GA-3 N/U.S. 41 N toward Taylor Bridge Road SW. A quiet road; just enjoying the Georgia countryside.

My stats, to date –

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 705.4 2,595.6 21.37% 5,293.9 168.4

Supper last night was a complete new experience. First of all a slice of homemade Artesian bread and then Veinchanna Royyaalu – Curried Shrimp, and Muttakose Kilangu – Stir-fried Cabbage and Carrots. The dishes were somewhat easy to put together but the kitchen was as if a tornado had trucked through. We were quite impressed and enjoyed something very tasty and different. There’s always an invite to supper at the front door… if you want to be a culinary guinea pig.

Thomas & Sarah episode “In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and arrivederci”… and they keep going through thick and thin.

59 miles to Chattanooga.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment