Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 49 – Jim’s Trek – 18.1 Miles – New Gastronomic Experiments

Good Day,

This morning I increased my mileage by 1/10th of a mile. Not much of a difference but it brings me closer to my daily goal of 20 miles. And I now have reached another small goal. I topped the 700 mark -705.4 miles.


Today I am headed north on GA-3 N/U.S. 41 N toward Taylor Bridge Road SW. A quiet road; just enjoying the Georgia countryside.

My stats, to date –

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 705.4 2,595.6 21.37% 5,293.9 168.4

Supper last night was a complete new experience. First of all a slice of homemade Artesian bread and then Veinchanna Royyaalu – Curried Shrimp, and Muttakose Kilangu – Stir-fried Cabbage and Carrots. The dishes were somewhat easy to put together but the kitchen was as if a tornado had trucked through. We were quite impressed and enjoyed something very tasty and different. There’s always an invite to supper at the front door… if you want to be a culinary guinea pig.

Thomas & Sarah episode “In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and arrivederci”… and they keep going through thick and thin.

59 miles to Chattanooga.

Enjoy,

Jim