Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 47 – Jim’s Trek – National Winnie the Pooh Day

Good Day,

Cobb Parkway and Hickory Knoll Trail NW, in Kennesaw, Georgia, my current location. My 18.0 miles today completes 20% of my original Tampa to Seattle Trek… I’m not ready to depart as yet, even though I have stopped at the Pine Ridge Memorial Cemetery.


Ninety-five more miles to Chattanooga, Tennessee, and this morning the day after Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, I certainly was of the mind to ditch this Trek… And then I checked my Physical Biorhythm graphing for today. Today I am crossing the x and y axes at 0%. In general, a rhythm at 0% is thought to have no real impact on one’s life. All I can say this rhythm is moving in an upward direction. In seven days my Physical Biorhythm will be at 100%.
My stats, to date –

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 669.3 2,631.7 20.28% 5,330.0 170.0

And today is National Winnie the Pooh Day… I feel a new quilt design in the make.


This illustration from the Winnie the Pooh book called "Return to the Hundred Acre Wood," by David Benedictus, shows Christopher Robin cycling to meet Winnie the Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood.

In Thomas & Sarah this morning the scene is a boy’s boarding school. Thomas and Sarah pull off a reverse flim-flam. Are the audience expected to like them now?

Two loaves of no-knead bread going in the oven.

Stay tuned, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment