Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 35 – Jim’s Trek Continues – Enjoy Theophany

Good Day,

Enjoy Epiphany, Theophany. I certainly glad that I am in Tampa. Maybe on my next Trek I’ll head toward Bulgaria.  Wonder if the boys dive for a cross in the freezing waters of Kalofer as they do in Tarpon Srpings?

This morning my Trek of 17.0 miles takes me past Hazelhurst, Georgia. 


I’m on Lumber City Highway headed west-north-west toward my next Interlake address goal. I’ve just passed the Palms Memorial Gardens and tomorrow will be passing through Lumber City.

This area is famous for the long lasting world record of 1932 – the catch of a 22 pound 4 ounce Largemouth Bass. Guess I can hook up, (sorry bad pun), some fishing gear to my Schwinn 150?


Total mileage to date: 458.1 miles. I tell you I really didn’t want to get on my Schwinn this morning… but I figured I needed to push myself. My Physical Biorhythm is crossing the zero axes on a downward trend. Glad I got my 17 miles in before I checked my other Primary Rhythms. Prediction is that I keep my head down for the next week-and-a-half.



Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 458.1 2,842.9 13.88% 5,541.2 173.8


And while I’m on my Trek, why is it that there seems to be an increase of offers in my email folder regarding Russian brides. Wonder who figured that I need a bride? Goes to prove, that spammers are not as discretionary or targeted as the media may put them to be.  Away to the Junk Folder...

Flash heart attack on this morning’s episode of Upstairs, Downstairs. Question is, who will replace who, or is a contract soon to be terminated?

Jim’s Trek continues tomorrow.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment