Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 76 – Jim’s Trek – 20.0 Miles – Ultimate Trek Map

Good Day,

Today I am headed west along IN-68 W to Scales Road where I will be taking a right turn and heading north. Indiana-68 W is a nice quiet road to keep cycling on my Schwinn 150. My next goal is only about 5.0 miles away. And then my next goal is somewhere in the vicinity of 265 miles north; a quick point on my Trek to Seattle. My total miles on Day 76 are just about 1,171, and I’m now comfortable, sort of, with my 20.0 miles per day. It is taking me about 1 hour and 8 minutes daily.


The following Google map is a quick view of my Tampa to Seattle Trek. The map does not include all my side trips to each Interlake address goal. I've indicated approximately where I'm at on this Day 76. I’m working on the Interlake tangent map.


Today is Random Acts of Kindness Day. Only problem with this is that if I have to give up my coat today I think I’ll freeze… The wind blowing here in Tampa is the coldest yet. And tonight it is supposed to be colder. I suppose I could offer a quilt…

Just watched a couple of TV shows this morning during my Trek. I need to find a movie and/or serial to totally preoccupy my small brain.

I have completed the draft drawing, on canvas, of Cosmos' Moon. Watch for updates at Quilts SB.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment